Ohio-Northeast

Chair Covers

Hi Girls

Does anyone have any recommendations on cheap vendors for chair covers? We are getting married in Cuyahoga Falls at the Sheraton...so the Akron/Cleveland Area. Also, does anyone have an idea of a reasonable price? Most quotes I'm getting are about $3.25 per cover (w/ sash).

Thanks!
Laughing

Re: Chair Covers

• edited December 2011
    I'm doing rentals through Miller's party rental in Akron.  I am getting a discount from seeing them at a bridal show.  Check out their website, which sometimes has coupons.  $3.25 per cover seems pretty reasonable from what I've seen. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The place that my reception hall recromended to me are about $5 a chair..so that's a good price!

We went putt putting on the ship the day after we became engaged..so that is why there is a pink golf ball in his hand! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Call Renee Szabo at Reasonable Party Rentals. 330-608-6795.  I just booked with her the other day. She's amazing and has the best prices on chair covers I could find!  I ended up getting charger plates and table sashes from her too! She has a lot of great ideas and is so helpful with everything. She was giving me great ideas for budgeting, centerpieces, and everything else.
  • mik10mik10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OP which vendors have you contacted so far?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards