California-Northern
Options

I hate........

Bank of America, specifically Douglas Blvd, Roseville branch!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I hate........

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry. 

Why are you upset?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They deposited my paycheck into an account that I closed last week, then sent me an email saying that I had insufficient funds in the exact amount that I tried to deposit. Now they are telling me that they need 2 weeks to retrieve the check so that it can be mailed back to me all so I can start the deposit process over.  It's not like I need the money right now anyway, but we are meeting with a morgage lender today and it would be nice to show an almost extra 1K in the bank.  Just frustrating! Sorry for the rant
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry. Buying your first home can be stressful. If you have your paycheck stub you can show it to them. Then just say there was an error in the deposit but that you are working on getting it fixed. 

Unfortunately, once an item goes into a closed account, there is a protocol they have to follow. 

Have you tried calling their Risk Operations department to see if there is anything they can do?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes.  they have already re-routed the check into the right account and it is all fixed.  Feeling like a dummy for stressing over nothing.  Meeting with lender went great and we have the go to start shopping :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards