Hawaii
Options

When's lunch? Getting ready in the AM for a 430 wedding

Any other girls getting ready in the morning for a late afternoon wedding? 
We're getting at 900 and plan to work our way to Kualoa by 330/4.  Our photographer will be with us all day (he suggested shots in Waiks and along the way to Kualoa) which is great... but my FI is worried we wont be able to eat lunch. (typical guy - he's heard stories from friends about not eatting at dinner and wants to insrue we're properly fed) Smile

We're going to have breakfast... but what is everyone doing for lunch?  We were thinking a boxed lunch in the car may work... but what about our photographer?  We should feed him too right?  So far he (phtog) hasnt said anything aboutadding a lunch stop to our timeline... am I worried about nothing?  suggestions??

Re: When's lunch? Getting ready in the AM for a 430 wedding

• Options
    lindskalindska member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had tons of loose deli meat/cheeses/bread fruit around for sandwiches at everyone's leisure throughout the day (also had pizza from the day before)...what if you guys made sure that there was food around so that you and FI could just sneak in your lunch between shots or before heading out? Or even make a quick sandwich to go? SOO important to make sure that food is around so that no-one falls over! (I fainted DURING my brother's wedding - I was a BM...hadn't eaten anything since 8 a.m., and the wedding was only at 1:00 but somehow my body was not happy with that)...
    lindsay and kaata - june 21, 2010 - lani phase II my planning bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We started snacking on sandwiches around 11 and stopped when the dresses went on at 2:30.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    definately bring snacks and waters, but it seems since you guys will on the road, you will definately have opportunity to eat (yummy!) food at some point during the day. And yes, as a courtesy, buying lunch for photog would be a good thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards