South Asian Weddings
Options

Indian Ceremony/Reception Venue in NY/NJ

Hi everyone!

I recently got engaged and am researching ceremony/recpetion venues in the NY/NJ area... any suggestions?  We're having an Indian style wedding with 200-250 guests and outside catering. 

Thanks

Re: Indian Ceremony/Reception Venue in NY/NJ

• Options
    mimosa1977mimosa1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    soooo many of them....If you are looking for an upscale wedding places like The Merion do an AMAZING JOB!!!  other places in the NJ area which have done indian weddings include the following: Westminster (Livingston, NJ), Westin & Hyatt (Jersey City), Hyat (new Brunswick & Prnceton), Grand Marquis (Old Bridge), Royal Albert's Palace, Lucien's Manor.  These are just a couple of suggestion...let me know if you need more!!  There are many of us who are getting married or already got married in NJ that can help out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We recently got married at the Westin in Morristown and they did a fantastic job, I highly recommend them!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    cakescastingcakescasting member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I am writing on behalf of WeTV.    We are producing a new show following a cake artist as he makes cakes for various events.   We are actively seeking weddings of all varieties right now so I wanted to reach out to you about your wedding.   If you would be interested in having your wedding featured on a new reality series for WeTV please shoot me an email at cakes@nancyglassproductions.com

Thanks!

Jonathan
  • Options
    nmcommonsnmcommons member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If budget isn't an issue, I would highly reccomend Gotham Hall. We put on an Amazing 800 person event there last year, and the service, fodd, and everything were amazing! It's definitely pricey though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards