Missouri-St Louis
Options

Millennium DJ services?

Help me out here ladies!

Millennium is on my reception vendor's recommended list, but I was at a wedding that they did and it was less than spectacular. However I do need to mention that the main DJ was in training. We went to observe them at another wedding but by the time we got there the party was pretty much in full swing and we didn't really get to see the important stuff.

Has anyone used them or been to weddings they have performed? I would love any feedback at all, positive or negative!

Thanks!!

Re: Millennium DJ services?

• Options
    melanie1973rmelanie1973r member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Night Magic Entertainment.  They did our Christmas party this year and Jack Weir was amazing.  He had lots of fun activities, made everyone laugh, and kept the party going.  Time FLEW and we had so much fun.  I have looked up all the contact info I have on him because I think he is the best!

Jack Wier, President, Night Magic Entertainment, Inc. www.nightmagicentertainment.com
    618-235-5800 * 314-602-5800
    Proud Winner of "Best of Weddings", Best Wedding Disc Jockey in St. Louis as voted by brides on The Knot
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Night-Magic-Entertainment/112384692133783
     Twitter: @NightMagicDJ

Melanie Reed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The best DJ service in the St. Louis/Metro East area is Night Magic Entertainment, they are reliable, professional, and on top of their game. Contact them at nightmagicentertainment.com, i highly recommend them!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having Rockstar DJ's for my reception and I love working with them. I've heard great reviews from others and they are reasonably priced.
  • Options
    danielle2211danielle2211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My husband and I used theSTLdj for our wedding. Cheap prices, great DJ and the coordinator was amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards