Ohio-Northeast

Candid Expressions Photography??

They are out of Elyria.  Anyone heard of them/seen any of their work/are using them? 

my read shelf:
Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Candid Expressions Photography??

• edited December 2011
    I had a negative experience when I was looking at photographers and considering them. I picked up their info at the bridal show this past Sept. I then went to their website and noticed a drastic price difference between packages. I can't recall the exact amounts but it was 600-700 more expensive in the information I collected at the bridal show. I contacted them and asked them about the different price differences and she told "I can't give you the lower price reflected on the website. I can't help it my web site reviewers didn't do what I asked them to." She was very snotty, I think her name was Darla.?? Then I started asking about the different packages because I was still considering them and she responded by asking "how do you know my company is available on your date"? I didn't tell her my date until after this comment. She then said "we are busy that day, sorry" and hung up on me. Very mean, unprofesional, and one of the snottiest people I may have ever spoken to on the phone. I think my jaw dropped 10 times in our phone conversation by how rude she was. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • missmis99missmis99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow--thanks!  When I talked to her, she is going to honor the prices from the bridal show b/c I talked to her about the difference in the website prices too.  I am sorry to hear about your experience.  It worries me to hear about what you went through. 
    my read shelf:
    Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards