Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

OT: Anyone have pics of their wedding bands?

FI and I went to look at wedding bands last night, and none of them fit flush with my 6-prong solitaire. With all of them, there seemed to be a gap between the two bands. I tried on one "curved" wedding band that was designed to fit around a solitaire, but it wasn't a great fit. Anyone else have this problem? It seems like a weird dilemma to have given that so many e-rings are solitaires!

Re: OT: Anyone have pics of their wedding bands?

• Options
    I have a solitare and had that issue as well. I ended up just trying on forty billion bands until I found one that fit. I have a picture in my bio, but it looks funny in that picture. It really does fit flush to the e-ring, it just doesn't look like it in the picture. I found that the skinnier bands tended to fit better.
  • Options

Well we had a similar situation because I have a solitaire with diamonds around it. But my problem was one that was flusha dn fit under the eiffel tower setting. We tried on ones from where we bought the ring and nothing worked. So we went straight to the actual maker of the ring- verragio and they had a perfect fit.. the band almost cost more than the ring itself. But I love it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards