Military Brides

Active Duty Air Force To Active Duty Army..

Re: Active Duty Air Force To Active Duty Army..

• edited January 2013
    How early do you think i should return before the wedding?: It's up to you, I would say maybe a week.
    What do you do when you mother doesn't offer to help at all?: Nothing. This is your wedding, not your moms.
    Is it wrong to ask people if they can help with the paying of the reception?: It is absolutely wrong. 
    If we get married (courthouse) and then have our big wedding later is it wrong to have a bachlor/bachlorette party?: Yes. You'd be married. Not a bachlor/ette.  

• How early do you think i should return before the wedding? 
    I would head back at least a week early.  There are a ton of last minute things you need to do and you will want to do a run through with who ever is doing your hair several days before hand.  
    What do you do when you mother doesn't offer to help at all?
    Take it for what it is worth and move on. 
    Is it wrong to ask people if they can help with the paying of the reception? 
    Yes
    If we get married (courthouse) and then have our big wedding later is it wrong to have a bachlor/bachlorette party? 
    Yes, it's wrong.  You would no longer be a bachelor or bachelorette.  That ship already sailed.  It also sailed for showers and such if you get married and then have a Vow Renewal.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards