April 2013 Weddings

Friday CHECK!

Just paid off the Photographer...man that felt good!

Only large thing to pay off now is the Limo bus but that can be paid the day of.
I can't believe how close we are getting!

Also just made the reservation at the kennel for my 2 furbabies night of wedding.

Re: Friday CHECK!

• Woo congrats! We still have a bunch of payments - and definitely have to call our cat sitter!

We did order our favors today though. I think they're going to look AWESOME.
  • I finally chose the ceremony wordage. Next step is picking music, which is a lot harder than I thought!
    Anniversary
  • Yay! Today we paid off DJ, florist, limo and photographer. Isn't it the biggest sigh of relief? Nothing better than being PAID OFF instead of OWING money to a dozen different people. All we have left is the reception venue but that's a hefty check and still a little weight on our shoulders.. Lol
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_friday-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:fbb5cbc1-21a6-4fca-a0bb-b969c93078d1Post:d9eb4b19-bb7b-4623-adf6-f26a3adf1db6">Re: Friday CHECK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Woo congrats! We still have a bunch of payments - and definitely have to call our cat sitter! We did order our favors today though. I think they're going to look AWESOME.
    Posted by vonclancy[/QUOTE]

yay! What did you order? I am thinking shot glasses but need to wait until I get all my RSVP's back which are literally trickling in. They have 2 more weeks and I'm still waiting on about 65 replies! eek
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_friday-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:fbb5cbc1-21a6-4fca-a0bb-b969c93078d1Post:5ccc5ab9-ee63-4ad5-874f-0edeb91e7684">Re: Friday CHECK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday CHECK! : yay! What did you order? I am thinking shot glasses but need to wait until I get all my RSVP's back which are literally trickling in. They have 2 more weeks and I'm still waiting on about 65 replies! eek
    Posted by tmw7278[/QUOTE]

We got stemless wine glasses and we've made up little tulle packets of jordan almonds to put in them. I would have loved to have a final count before ordering, but they take a minimum of 2 weeks to print and ship, which would have made us far too late if we waited until everything was final. It won't be the worst thing ever, though, if we end up with a few extras!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_friday-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:fbb5cbc1-21a6-4fca-a0bb-b969c93078d1Post:1ee0d9fb-2a55-41a5-9e7b-f19ec57fbd91">Re: Friday CHECK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday CHECK! : We got stemless wine glasses and we've made up little tulle packets of jordan almonds to put in them. I would have loved to have a final count before ordering, but they take a minimum of 2 weeks to print and ship, which would have made us far too late if we waited until everything was final. It won't be the worst thing ever, though, if we end up with a few extras!
    Posted by vonclancy[/QUOTE]

What a great favor! and a few extra definitely wouldnt hurt :)
    Where did you order them from?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards