August 2013 Weddings

Save The Dates arrived yesterday!

I'm not getting married til August 17th of 2013, but I ordered my Save The Dates early because I scored a really awesome deal through LivingSocial for $50 worth of VistaPrint products for only $10.  I had to use the offer code by this June, so I just ordered them before then.  This is great since we all know wedding stationery is not cheap!  In total, I wound up paying ~$13 for 100 Save The Dates & envelopes + 10 extra envelopes in case I screw up.  Anyway here is a picture!  Our wedding colors are navy blue and forest green, so we were going to try to get either green or blue Save The Dates.  We couldn't settle on which color we liked best, so we just ordered 50 green and 50 blue.  They're definitely not navy or forest, but we love the colors and can't wait to send them out!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Save The Dates arrived yesterday!

• They look great! Congrats!
  • Congrats!  They look great!!  I used the livingsocial deal for my engagement party invites which ended up turning out better than I expected.
  • When do you send out the "Save the Dates"?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_save-the-dates-arrived-yesterday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:b10f69ba-7b2f-4abf-ab8d-dd3ff4f3b91bPost:eea54e7b-e64a-459d-94ff-580a9927230e">Re: Save The Dates arrived yesterday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]When do you send out the "Save the Dates"?
    Posted by smaki339[/QUOTE]

Around the 6 month mark
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards