Connecticut
Options

MV Film Productions

Hi! Has anyone used MV FIlm Productions? They told me that they will work within my budget, which is great, but I'm not sure what a reasonable budget should be. We'd be willing to have just the ceremony recorded (and he says he'll do that). I think he wants us to name a price...any suggestions? Can you recommend him? Thanks!

Re: MV Film Productions

• Options
    I met with him and he seems very very nice and was very willing to give us exactly what we wanted and put it all into a custom price for us. What I got from him was he didnt really like a package price. Wanted to go more with pricing out your exact needs. Mine was going to be around $1300 for get ready thru last song with the raw footage included as well.

Reminisce Video is also very good with price, they are my other choice :) 

We are still deciding who to use right now. I have it down to him and one other place...

Good luck :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Christine9866Christine9866 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    We are going with MV video productions. We weren't even sure if we were going to get a videographer bc of our budget.  We met with him and it went great, we booked him. I agree with PP, he has packages listed on his site with prices, but I would not go by them becuase he finds out what you guys want and comes up with a customized package for you and your budget.  We told him what we wanted and he was able to give us exactly that. He came in really close to our budget (less then $100 over our budget) of $1000. Our package includes full ceremony and reception coverage, bride and groom preparations, wireless mic on the groom during ceremony, full post production editing, full graphic designed, raw footage, and 2 dvd copies. HTH!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We had RI Video Pros all day, and got just the raw footage for $500. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards