Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Cappella Court

Just wondering if anyone has booked here or knows someone who has? It's only about a year old (i think) We loved it & after several visits, decided to book. Now, it just seems like something changes or another fee is added every day! I woud really love some feedback & opinions if anyone can help!!! Thx :)

Re: Cappella Court

• anglcakes7anglcakes7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope someone answers your questions!  I had an appointment to view that venue next week! :)
  • edited December 2011
    it's not bad for the money-just make sure you ask about everything you can possibly think of before you book! there's so many little fees that keep racking up, we would have been better off at a more expensive venue anyway. Oh well!
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm always very wary of venues that are built and rented specifically for weddings, but that's just me.  I think TiffNRich is getting married there so hopefully she will chime in.
  • edited December 2011
    Yea I'm getting married there in June... so far no complaints at all....
  • edited December 2011
    I met with them and they were one of top 2 contenders but we went the other way, because both my FI and I were on different occassions and met with different people that both seemed eager to please but when it came to actually getting really serious a lot of things that they said they would do/accomodate, became "oh we have to check with the owner on this or that". That was confusing to us because previously they made it seem that they could accomodate what we asked for ( which was not unreasonable) . I think they are new and just still working on some of the kinks. It's a very nice facility though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • bburks79bburks79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance's sister was married there in October.  I thought everything was beautiful.  They originally had it set up for a garden wedding but the weather was bad so they moved it to the chapel.  A couple of complaints that were had with the chapel was that it said would seat up to 300, there is no way that would happen and there are individual chairs for guests instead of pews so when everyone stood up for the bride all the chair legs squeaked against the floor and made really loud noises if anyone moved their chair.  Also the candleabra's weren't lit until people were in the chapel and two of their workers came and lit them and two of the candles were out of butane and they left them without replacing them. 
    My fiance's mother felt as if she may have had a hand in befriending the coordinator because the coordinator seemed to feel really comfortable and when she was helping the bride and groom with the cake she didn't have her shoes on and had on her husbands suit jacket.  While I'm sure her feet hurt and she may have been cold it seemed a little inappropriate for the coordinator to look like that especially when everyone is watching the bride and groom cut the cake. 

But overall, the place was beautiful, the food was good, the bar staff were very nice and everything was decorated nicely. 
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards