Wyoming
Options

Question on Registry

My fiance and I are getting ready to registry for our wedding but there is a little problem. We live in an apartment and I don't want people sending gifts UPS or Fedex to our home address as know one is home during the day and we do not want packages sitting outside. I would like packages that are being sent UPS or Fedex sent to my work, so I receive them and I want cards and thing that are delivered by USPS sent to my home address. I just am not sure how to let people know that. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Question on Registry

• Options
    Ooh wait!  Maybe you can have the post office hold all of your mail, you know like when you go on vacation?  Or at least I do this when I go on a long vacation.  You can have all the mail held for any length of time.  You just have to go pick it up, then ask for the mail to resume.  Can be done online too.

You might have to do this for several months to capture the gift mailing period.  Or just rent a post office box just for the short term where all the gifts/cards will go and wait for you to get them.  Use that as the return address.

Maybe stop by your local post office and see what they suggest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards