September 2013 Weddings
Options

TMI Tues

What is your biggest fantasy? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TMI Tues

• Options
    I want to join the mile high club!  haha I dont think that will ever happen 1. FI doesnt like to fly. 2. we are both on the bigger side I dont know that I would fit alone let alone with him..lol 
  • Options
    GoofyAssChickGoofyAssChick member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2012
    To win the lottery of course!  Laughing  And I'm not talking beaucoup millions either.  Just enough to be debt free, pay for the wedding and live comfortably on a part-time job. I would also really enjoy living in a three bedroom home.  My current house is only two bedrooms and crazy small.  It was enough for when I was single.  But I'm not anymore!  I'm getting married! 

I have a feeling since it's the TMI post though you were speaking more sexually.   Hmm.. maybe one of those crazy swings they sell through Pure Romance?  Of course the reality is we would probably break the door frame or it would come crashing through the ceiling.  But, hey, we love to laugh and that would create one memorable occasion!  haha!

{Edited to correct mass quanities of typos!  Err!}

Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tmi-tues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:06fcb35b-60d0-4f4d-8a29-8628451a028dPost:1f0b2f38-e514-466f-8e52-cf706b0fa04a">Re: TMI Tues</a>:
    [QUOTE]To  I<strong> have a feeling since it's the TMI post though you were speaking more sexually</strong>.   Hmm.. maybe one of those crazy swings they sell through Pure Romance?  Of course the reality is we would <strong>probably break the door frame or it would come crashing through the sealing</strong>.  But, hey, we love to laugh and that would create one memorable occasion!  haha!
    Posted by GoofyAssChick[/QUOTE]

Yes and I am the same way!  We are def not small eaither of us.  My luck I would pull the whole house down..lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tmi-tues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:06fcb35b-60d0-4f4d-8a29-8628451a028dPost:0cc0bd41-2ab2-49ec-b99c-116bdd903f85">Re: TMI Tues</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMI Tues : Yes and I am the same way!  We are def not small eaither of us.  My luck I would pull the whole house down..lol
    Posted by MandiNewMommy[/QUOTE]

I want a swing - but i would never think of putting it up in an apartment - i would be the one that would fall - and pull the person above my aprtment's couch through the ceiling with me

we have a liberator - the wedge pillows - a bigger one and a smaller one - and we got the one that has the restraints - BUT although we have used the pillows i think FI is a little afraid to pull out the restraints - so we still haven;t used them so right now that would be the fantasy

If you haven't gotten or ever used the liberator - it is amazing !!! makes prety much every position so easy -- especially for the not super flexible - bad back people like me :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    They now have first class suites with what it appears to be a full size bed... so you can lay down... and sleep... or "sleep"

Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards