Getting in Shape
Options

P90x classic or lean?

Which program did you ladies use/using? im not sure which to use i do not have a lot of weight i want to loose about 7-10lbs, i just want to be firmer, have nice abs and arms w/ cuts (picture angela bassett)..

TIA

Re: P90x classic or lean?

• Options
    michelle obama is my arm inspiration!  I'm doing p90x, but just a bit... just arms and abs and otherwise I'm running and doing yoga.  Definitely seeing results though.  I am using heavy weights (for a girl); about 12 pounds for overhead presses and bicep curls, 10 pounds for tricep stuff, and 5 pounds for the harder exercises.  My arms are looking great!  I usually do 10-15 reps rather than 8-10. 
  • Options
    I did the classic version when I started it (ran out of time before wedding). Loved it.
  • Options
    I'm doing the lean and my fiance is doing the classic. I read up on it, and the lean will help you slim down and tone up. The classic you'll build more muscle. Happy to read there's other P90x girls on here! :-) I'm almost done with week 3 and loving it! 
    I am really hoping for some Michelle Obama arms for my strapless dress. 
    09.10 Siggy Challenge
    Photobucket
    First Pic w/FI June 2008
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

As my day approaches I am going to swith from my current rountines to p90X preferrably the lean...I am thinking since i am a teacher the summer prior to the wedding and then when school starts the 3 months prior continue working out with a trainer and running.  It seems so far away but since my prospal i swear i went up two sizes, so i know i need to keep some time of regiment up.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards