Arizona-Phoenix

Wedding shower venue for my sister

Hi brides to be! I am the MOH for my little sister and am planning her shower from afar (Boston). I don't know Phoenix very well so I need help figuring out a venue to hold her shower at. I am thinking it will be a Sunday brunch in January. I am thinking breakfast food, jazz music, and a nice atmosphere. The really important point is that it needs to hold 40-50 people and be under $20 per person. Please please help with suggestions! Restaurants or hotels please. Thank you!

Re: Wedding shower venue for my sister

• cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Try House of Tricks in Tempe. They have a separate little building that is super cute. Not sure how many it holds.

Or try La Bocca (also in Tempe). 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• edited December 2011
    Coup Des Tartes!  Its the only BYOB (Beer, wine and champagne) restuarant I know of and that gives it an extra point in coolness in my book and there's a private dining room.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    What part of Phoenix? If you want Scottsdale then I would go to the Herb Box. The one by the mall is the cutest place ever. If I could pick anywhere it would be there. Not sure about pricing though. It may be more but may not be. Your sister would love it though!!!
  • edited December 2011
    If you're looking in the east Valley, Noah's of Chandler has a nice room you can rent out and hire catering, decorate how you like, etc.. I think they're prices are reasonable. Could be an option, especially if you have some local help. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards