South Carolina-Charleston

Bridesmaids Breakfast/Brunch places

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good breakfast/brunch places for a Friday for bridesmaids? I need to have the event around 10am and most people don't serve brunch until 11:30am. Would also be great to have somewhere that could serve a mimosa as well. Help!

Re: Bridesmaids Breakfast/Brunch places

• edited December 2011
    I am taking my girls to Charleston Cafe in Mt. Pleasant. There's also Joseph's, Hominy Grill, and Poogan's Porch downtown. And Boulevard Diner in Mt. Pleasant as well.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • brooks55brooks55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want somewhere casual and beachy, I suggest Acme Cantina on Isle of Palms. They serve a brunch menu everyday - from shrimp and grits, to huevos rancheros to eggs benedict cooked a couple of different ways, plus regular breakfast fare.. They have great bloodys and mimosas - I think pitchers of mimosas are $10 each.  If you contact them ahead of time, they could even set up resreved tables on the covered porch and decorate them for you. 886-0024 - ask for Frank - hes the kitchen manager and catering manager. I'm using them for my rehearsal dinner in September.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • UgaAli05UgaAli05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my Bridesmaids Bruch the Friday before my wedding at Water's Edge on Shem Creek in Mt. Pleasant.  It was wonderful!  I ended up having everyone order off the menu, but I beleive you can also have a set menu if that what you want.  We used the room just inside the entrance and started at 11 am.  It was really quiet since it was during the week and the view is great.  They even set out 2 tables - 1 for the cake and 1 for gifts/purses, etc.  I would highly recommend it!
  • edited December 2011
    The Aquarium has a package for such an event you should check there website for more details.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards