Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Hotels for Guests in Buzzards Bay Area

My fiancee and I are getting married June 2011 at the Beachmoor Inn & Restaurant in Buzzards Bay. We're trying to find an inn/hotel/B&B in the area that does not require a 2-night minimum stay on the weekends. It seems like nowhere offer groups rates, allows block reservations, or lets you make a 1-night reservation. Has anyone found anywhere in Bourne, Sandwich, Wareham, etc. that they offered as an option to their guests?

Thanks!
Sarah and Liz

Re: Hotels for Guests in Buzzards Bay Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I stayed at the Quality Inn recently because I was able to go to a wedding rather last minute and everything was booked. I would not recommend it. Run of the mill and nothing special for your guests.
  • Options
    SmollenLoveSmollenLove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, the pictures on their website made me want to stay away from there. It seems like the onyl way to show the charm of the area is through the inns, not chain hotels like that, and none of them can accomodate more than a dozen people. Thanks for the review!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It may be a little far, but we are using the Seaside Inn on Falmouth heights beach! They will not block out rooms, but they allow quests to book one nights stays. Just a thought!!
  • Options
    heather123006heather123006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Beachmoor on August 1st =) Our guests are staying at the quality inn and its not bad a all. I suggest going to look at it. It nice because everyone can stay at the same place. It looks just like any other hotle i have been too and its not that expensive and there is no 2 night min or anything and they will let you block rooms. I know alot of the inns in the area are expensive. i guess its all in what you are looking for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The buttermilk bay inn is great and centrally located.  My MIL and her family all stayed there for my buzzards bay wedding and the owners were so kind and welcoming to them. Good rates, too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our guests stayed at the Quality Inn and it worked out fine. 

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards