Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Piazza In The Village Is offering Discounts

Hi ladies

I know some of you ladies Loved the Piazza but knew it was out of your budget.
It is out of my budget as well but I recieved an email outta the blue today from Robin Toon which is the sales director. 

She told me this:

We are offering discounted pricing for January - April 2011
We are having an open House November 7, 2010 1:30-4:00
Hope to see you there.

So I thought I would share this wonderful information with all of you ladies incase.
I emaild her back asking what type of specials and I told her what my budget was to see if she could work with my budget so we shall see. A girl can hope right?Smile
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Piazza In The Village Is offering Discounts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW that's pretty cool, love Piazza!!  I went to an open house there a few months ago, it was so fun! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_piazza-village-offering-discounts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:40d9e802-6131-4b0d-bf45-0a00d7a656b3Post:b273dc79-3964-4dc9-9eba-c575dc5bc749">Re: Piazza In The Village Is offering Discounts</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOW that's pretty cool, love Piazza!!  I went to an open house there a few months ago, it was so fun! 
    Posted by mandaroo7[/QUOTE]

Yea its really pretty! Feels so fancy LOL!

Where did you end up booking your venue?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_piazza-village-offering-discounts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:40d9e802-6131-4b0d-bf45-0a00d7a656b3Post:a957d477-c9aa-4040-9f66-b4c20cdc4548">Re: Piazza In The Village Is offering Discounts</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Piazza In The Village Is offering Discounts : Yea its really pretty! Feels so fancy LOL! Where did you end up booking your venue?
    Posted by Testerman1[/QUOTE]

We're getting married at The Golf Club at Fossil Creek!  We loved the huge trees at the ceremony site...we were sold!!   :~)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards