Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

TDF vs Torice

I know many of you have recomended and used both companies. I have read the previous posts and it seems that TDF is cheaper, but Torice has better service. I got a quote from Torice today and at the end of the email it says that they will beat any equal fleet's price. My question is, if TDF is only really reachable by phone, how can I get a quote in writing to show Torice to compare.

Has anyone actually gave Torice another quote that lowered their rate? Thanks ladies!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: TDF vs Torice

• Ask them to email you one. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_tdf-vs-torice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:7ba49886-de15-446a-8161-9deed27f36a6Post:f1e739db-f7d7-4c47-a20f-358988488567">Re: TDF vs Torice</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ask them to email you one. 
    Posted by LilyWater09[/QUOTE]

This would be the easiest thing, I agree...but most people have said that they are hard to get ahold of via email and that you can usually only get them on the phone. Even if I get them on the phone, I am worried I won't be able to get something in writing in a timely manner.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been waiting to hear back from TDF, after both emailing and leaving a voicemail, for over a week, so good luck! If TDF gives you a hard time, whether its by not getting back to you or not emailing you a quote, I wouldn't bother with them. Personally I thought Mark from Tortorice was really nice and easy to get ahold of, and since I already have enough vendors that suck at getting back to me, I'll probably avoid TDF at this point.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're going with Tortice for our limo. They had the best rates and were very responsive!
  • I never heard back from TDF for a quote by e-mail like they said to give to torice. Talk with Mark who is the owner of Tortice he knows what there price is and honored it when I spoke with him on the phone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I met the Tortorice guy at a bride show.  Acted like he actually wanted my business unlike the others there.  I would go with them!
  • Thank you alll!!! I think even if Torice is $200 more, I am better off to go with them just for the reason that they are reliable! I appreciate everyones feedback!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i actually could ONLY get ahold of TDF by email. when i called there was never an answer and they never returned my voicemails. so even though i had their quote by email, it wasnt the exact vehicle tortorice has, so i couldnt use it as leverage. but i felt that the tortorice prices werent much more than what we heard from TDF. we only have a 12 person limo though so maybe its more of a difference for larger parties. good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards