Missouri-Kansas City

Reviews from my 9/17 Wedding

Hi!  I rarely post, but found everyone's reviews helpful, so I thought I'd return the favor.

Berg Event Space - The space was awesome.  We loved it.  We planned our wedding over 2 years, and so there was some turnover, and some repetiiveness of going over the plans, but I assume that's true of anyone who has had a long engagement.  Overall, we were very pleased, and the "extras" (e.g., alcohol, glassware) were all reasonably priced. The staff (security, parking, bartenders, event manager, etc.) were all wonderful and we loved having them all at our wedding.

Event Designers and Cetering - We got SO many compliments on the food, and more than one person (including other vendors) said it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding.  Tony was a DREAM to work with, and his staff was amazing.  We couldn't have done any better for unique, reasonably priced food.  He also took care of all the linens, table settings, etc.  

Real Deal Wedding Photography - If you don't have a photographer yet - you are in luck, because Peter and his wife were the absolute BEST.  They took amazing pictures, were SO much fun, and were probably 1/3 of the cost of anyone else we thought about meeting with.  I've only seen a sneak peek, but basesd on that, cannot wait to see the rest.  

Phyllis Hildebrant (Cake) - The cake was beautiful and delicious.  She works out of her home, and we loved meeting with her.  All the guests raved.  We actually couldn't even bear to freeze the whole top portion, because it tasted so good.  I'm still eating it today!  Her number is 913.631.5789.

Petalz Events (Flowers) - The flowers were gorgeous, and delivered on time.  She even painted her vases orange to match my wedding colors. Super sweet lady who did a wonderful  with my direction of "You're the professional - do what you think is best, and use my wedding colors."  

Cantinlena String Quartet - Exactly what we ordered.  Lovely people, lovely music.  They were fab, and the most reasonably priced of everyone we met with.

Roberta Wilkes (Officiant) - Our ceremony was short and sweet.  She did a nice job, and was a sweet lady.  She even hung out and had a drink and took pictures with us during our cocktail hour (at our request).

I've probably had an annoyingly easy wedding with very few snafus -- we just got very lucky with our vendors.  I hope this helps all the other Kansas City brides!

Re: Reviews from my 9/17 Wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards