Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Prob. a dumb question re. envelope liners

The outer envelopes I am planning to use are square flap (A9). I would really like to use envelope liners but am only finding ones that are designated for triangular flap envelopes. Are envelope liners for square flat envelopes not made? If there is a site that makes them, could someone let me know which ones they are? I've looked on paper source and cards and pockets and only am finding triangular flap ones. If I'm missing the obvious here, I apologize in advance, I'm just a bit clueless when it comes to these things...
TIA,
Julie
My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011

Re: Prob. a dumb question re. envelope liners

• Options
    tracy_ktracy_k member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2010
    I made my own liners out of wrapping paper and I don't think I would do it again, even though it looked awesome. Heh. It was a giant PITA and took forever.

Anyway, I've found some A9 liners on Paper Source... but in poking around I think it really depends on what paper you choose... these are available in A9, but these do not seem to be, for whatever reason.

ETA: Stupid formatting... there are hyperlinks on both instances of "these" in the above sentence.
  • Options
    I made my own.  Really all you have to do is cut a rectangle out and then trim two corners to match the envelop flap.  You can trace an open envelope to make a crude template, then cut that down so it fits into an envelope.  It was a 10 minute project to make the template on my own.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards