September 2013 Weddings

Color help!!!

I found this color scheme on Pinterest last night and i'm absolutely OBSESSED with it!!! anyone know how I can find out the designer of the dress? i want to see what else they make in that charcoal color. Also, any idea on how I would figure out what the groomsmen should wear or what the rest of the wedding decor would be like? i feel lost but i'm in LOVE with this scheme!

Re: Color help!!!

• I don't have anything to offer except maybe try Google?  I keyed gray and red weddings and a few palettes came up, though I don't know what all you're looking for.

I'm in the sae boat, having settled on midnight rose and plum over the weekend, and while I know what shades I'm looking for, it is very difficult to pull it all together (especially since my brain is still functioning in shades of pink and gray, sigh).

Good luck!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My BM will wear a similair color. I am having the  GM wear gray suits. I think they will all looking amazing in the same tone.
    Sept. 13 March Siggy Challenge: hair inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am doing grey with Orange as an accent color so sort of similiar! Your groomsmen could wear grey suits with a white shirt and a red tie!
  • That is very pretty. I am not sure as to the designer of the dress although I would look at the main designers like Alfred Angelo, Bari Jay, Mori Lee etc... As for your GM a nice grey suit with a accent tie and vest.
    The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards