New Jersey
Options

i need ideas for BP gifts -

im such a procrastinator... im 10 days away and didnt order the BP gifts im nervous to order off the knot bc im worried i wont get them in time - did any of you order BP gifts off the knot?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: i need ideas for BP gifts -

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have not ordered gifts from the knot but I have ordered some stuff and it came pretty quickly, you can also do expedited shipping and get it in 2 -3 days.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't order online at this point (I would be too nervous). There are a lot of options at different stores. What were you looking to get from TK store?
    *~allie~*

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I didn't order anything from the knot, since I wouldn't want to give wedding-related stuff as gifts.

I got a lot of stuff from Etsy.com and Marshall's. The girls' stuff wasn't exactly the same, but some of it was similar (cookbook for MOH and a novel for BM). I also got them each a Visa gift card so they can use it wherever they want.

I would just browse in some stores and pick up things they'd each like. What would you get if it were their birthdays?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't order from the knot shop... It seems overpriced to me and personally I would want to pick out some things. Maybe a trip to Macy's for some jewelry and accessories? What were you thinking about doing for gifts?

I did...
    Necklaces, pashminas, wine, bath and body works stuff and makeup cases all in a personalized tote bag.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't order BP gifts from them but I did order bubbles when they had a sale. I got an email a few days after my order telling me they were on back order. I did get them but it was about 3 weeks later. If you decide to order from them I would call them up and make sure they have everything you want instead of placing the order online. I would also google coupon codes for the knot. I was able to find one and got my order for really cheap.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the tote bag with wine and personalized ideas. I may have to steal that idea!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered flasks from TK 2 weeks ago and have gotten nada yet. I would bewarey of anything personalized. Why not visit things remembered in the mall?
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go to Sunshine and Daydreams in Pt. Pleasant- they have great stuff!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try a hallmark shop.  or head to a Swarovski store from some nice necklaces the BM's can wear with their dresses.  i know there is one in the Woodbridge Mall.. if you are closet to there.
    or a jewelry box? 
    Or if they are married or are in a relationship, maybe a gift card to the movies and a local rest that they can enjoy?
  • Options
    kkasper13kkasper13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did flip-flops for the reception (all matching and personalized) for my bridesmaids and bracelets that will match the dresses. For one of my bridesmaids I also got a personalized tote bag with her bracelet. 

I ordered bubbles from the knot and they came in about 2 weeks.. so I wouldn't recommend that to you.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I waited til the last minute too (for a variety of reasons), but I am happy with my gift choices!  I got the girls a SpaFinder gift cert. that I was able to purchase online and print from home.  I also got them a Vera Bradley cosmetic bag.  I had a budget to stick too, yet I think the gift will be appreciated. =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards