Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

It's friday I'm in love :)

Got any plans this weekend?

DH and I are going to a chili cook off for the OSU vs. Michigan game and I'm going x-mas shopping with my mom and grandma.

Re: It's friday I'm in love :)

• Options
    And who are you cheering for?  Better be the Buckeyes!!!! 
  • Options

GO BLUE!!!!!

• Options
    I think either tonight or tomorrow I'm going to be ordering the Droid, so it should be here by Monday. Yay  new phones!
  • Options
    Mmmm. Chili.

We're just going to enjoy the last few days of our vacation this weekend. Relaxing and spending time with a few friends. Back to work on Monday. Boo.
  • Options
    I have a dress fitting tomorrow, and the rest of the weekend will mostly be shopping for wedding crap/Christmas gifts and studying for finals.
  • Options
    I'm making the buffalo chicken dip that everyone here raves about tomorrow for the OSU/UM game.  I'm so excited for it.  (the dip more then the game)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-friday-im-love?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:76627be9-0a6c-4a2d-accb-0cdacd1b82d5Post:8e7488bf-5e39-4601-b2e0-30f888eb07e9">Re: It's friday I'm in love :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm making the buffalo chicken dip that everyone here raves about tomorrow for the OSU/UM game.  I'm so excited for it.  (the dip more then the game)
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

I've had that dip and it's incredible.
  • Options
    Its friday and im ready to go home and get my mfckn drink on!
  • Options
    People are probably sick of hearing this, since I've posted about it several times, but....

VegasVegasVegasVegasVegasVegasVegas!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Going to dinner in Boulder tomorrow night; was supposed to go see Elton John/Billy Joel on Sunday night but the show got postponed until February :(
  • Options
    I am going to Springsteen tonight. Then I am hanging out with a friend tomorrow night and then Sunday I am going to the football game!! Busy busy weekend. Cool
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm headed to Edmonton with a friend and my sister for some shopping tomorrow.  Then on Sunday, it's the annual Christmas craft fair, so I'll be headed to that.  Even though I hardly buy anything, I love, LOVE the craft fair.
  • Options
    Making a powerpoint presentation and studying for a dietetic quiz.
  • Options

I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesday's grey and Wednesay too, Thursday I don't care about you....

Ah, your post made me smile. I might visit a friend and see her baby. I'm kind of scared of babies though, so I'm not too sure about that yet.

• Options
    Tonight, I'm going to don a mask and go visit my friend who has the swine flu.  Tomorrow, a couple friends are taking DH and I out to brunch for a combined belated birthday treat.  Sunday, I'm supposed to go see a co-workers baby.  In between all that there needs to be a lot of bonding with my bed and I need to return two coats to J Crew.
  • Options
    Julez- no offense, but if I knew you were hanging out with someone with the swine flu, I would not let you come see my baby the next day.
  • Options
    Well, it's actually 2 days later, my friend is probably past the contagious stage at this point, as I mentioned I'm going to wear a mask and everything and no one else who's gone to visit her over the past 10 days has gotten sick, so I think it'll be OK.
  • Options
    Stackeye210 - Of course I'm cheering for the Buckeyes! :) Where in Columbus are you? (don't worry I'm not going to show up at your house lol) I'm in Gahanna.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-friday-im-love?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:76627be9-0a6c-4a2d-accb-0cdacd1b82d5Post:6afbda28-b37e-4dad-9c7c-a05f2f844062">Re: It's friday I'm in love :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm seeing New Moon on Sunday :)
    Posted by Kati0105[/QUOTE]

I'm going monday! :) So excited.
  • Options
    I think I'm just overprotective.  I don't even have a baby yet, but mine will probably live in a bubble. 

Ugh, I'm going to be a terrible parent.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-friday-im-love?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:76627be9-0a6c-4a2d-accb-0cdacd1b82d5Post:9e293b8b-3f6d-4de4-9ae0-3028c71c8de7">Re: It's friday I'm in love :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesday's grey and Wednesay too, Thursday I don't care about you....
    Posted by NicoleSahara[/QUOTE]

Gotta love the cure. It's been running through my head all day :)
  • Options
    I don't know what we're doing tonight.  I'm feeling like dinner and a movie, but who knows?

Tomorrow we're going to the art museum since I have to write a report about fifty different pieces for one of my classes. 

Sunday-church.  No other plans that I know of.
  • Options
    I know 2 people (I met one in college and one at work - who went to high school homecoming together - crazy) who are from Gahanna.

Kiki, I'm like that with heights. If we are anywhere near a drop of more than 4 feet, I'll make my kid stay about 20 feet back.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    We're taking my FMIL out to dinner tomorrow for her birthday.  I anticpiate running to the bathroom many times so I can check the status of the Cal-Stanford Big Game.  Go Bears!

Sunday = sleep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards