Rhode Island
Options

Any photographers available on 9/10/11?

I may need one :-/
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any photographers available on 9/10/11?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is Justine Johnson. http://www.justinejohnsonphotography.com/

She is wicked nice and she travels! I'm not sure if she is free, but you should look into it if you're interested. HTH! Good luck. :)
    Planning/Project Fit

Photobucket
    "Sounds of laughter shades of earth are ringing through my open ears inciting and inviting me"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Eeek! close one.

Here's my photog...GREAT prices and so talented
    http://hellolovephoto.com/
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographers are Konrad and Piotr from Visual-Obsession. They usually shoot as a duo but I also had their assistant, Monika there on our big day. 

• Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a woman on this board who's daughter (or daughter in law can't remember) cancelled her 9/10/11 wedding. She wrote about it for the venue, its a few posts down.

Perhaps PM her and ask who the photographer was- ssince they are now free??
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011
    ps Chantelcutie- i think casey tweeted about you. Because on her twitter she mentioned a 2012 wedding at the botantical gardens!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nope, not me...I'm this OCTOBER!!!! YAY
    :D
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011
    Aw! thought it was!!
    yay, I can't wait to see your pics. I stalk her page looking for new pics all the time
  • Options
    MaryLaura13MaryLaura13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer might be freee

www.bellariadesigns.com

Sooo nice and sweet. Would do anything to help you out.
    Wedding Countdown TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic">" /> Bouquet Inspiration
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! I just wanted to see if you have found a photographer yet- and introduce myself to other brides! My name is Erica and I am the main photographer at Blessed Beginnings. Right now our package includes coverage of the preparations, ceremony, formals and reception events (up to 8 hrs), two photographers, and a DVD with all of your images that you are free to share, print and post. Right now this package is being offered for $1,250 but will be going up in the next month now that we have gotten rolling. If you want to check out our website for samples, go to www.blessedbeginningsri.com/">www.blessedbeginningsri.com . Congratulations and good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am free!  I have a wedding that next week and the week before but I am free that day!

check me out :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are about to book Caitlin Maloney for our July 2012 wedding. She is AWESOME and so are her photos. Check out her website... I think I saw something about 25% off for remaining 2011 dates. http://www.caitlinmaloneyphotography.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards