New York-Long Island
Options

spray tan

Hello Ladies!

I'm getting married in the middle of the summer.  My problem is... im very fair skinned.  I look very ghostly in my dress so i was thinking of spray tan.  I can't do the actually tanning in a bed because of how fair my skin is.  I will burn... well.. fry really.  I get sunburn driving in my car if i don't put sunblock on.  lol. 

Can anyone recommend a good place near Lindenhurst that does a great job with the spray tan.  I don't want to be orange either. 

Thanks in advance ladies!!

Re: spray tan

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Funny, I read this post and thought I wrote it! I am also a summer bride, super fair skinned, and from Lindenhurst! I have a mini sunscreen bottle on my keychain, for goodness sake! I was a bridesmaid last summer and I used Hollywood Tans in Deer Park.  It is right on Deer Park Ave, just north of Commack Road.  It's set back in a shopping center.

I personally had a good experience, but another bridesmaid did not.  I did a trial run, though, about two weeks before the wedding, so that I could see how it worked on me.  The other girl did not... and the day she got it done, it rained, so she streaked when she left!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards