Florida-South Florida
Options

Esession suggestion...

My FI I are having our esession. We live in Miami I counting on my Photographer to suggest a location theme in the next few weeks. Any suggestions from my Miami or South Florida Brides???
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Esession suggestion...

• Options
    If you're in Miami, Vizcaya is the way to go in my opinion! I also love the Spanish Monestary! 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Do you have a particular theme or idea/activity in mind for your e-session? Deering Estate is a nice location to shoot your engagement pictures and there is no fee to take pictures, I believe. The Barnicle is also nice and it has a dock. If you are looking for a beachy e-session then look into Bill Baggs in Key Biscayne, it has a lighthouse.
    October Siggy! Love the Groom's Expression! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I was thinking Dania beach also...THANKS!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have NOTHING in mind. I'm waiting on our Photographer but I'm up for ANY suggestions though.

In Response to Re:Esession suggestion...:[QUOTE]Do you have a particular theme or idea/activity in mind for your esession? Deering Estate is a nice location to shoot your engagement pictures and there is no fee to take pictures, I believe. The Barnicle is also nice and it has a dock. If you are looking for a beachy esession then look into Bill Baggs in Key Biscayne, it has a lighthouse. Posted by DaisyBoo36[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What my photographer told me was this.....the pictures are about you guys as a couple. So if we were gamers then we shouldn't be taking pictures at the beach. What do you and your FI do for fun on the weekends regularly?
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Options
    I had mine done in Las Olas. It was at the park right by the Imax/Museum. It was gorgeous!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_esession-suggestion?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:7ba5ad03-4fc9-4be7-8c1f-a560d92a0becPost:3107521b-1f92-4e70-a103-044513fb03ba">Esession suggestion...</a>:
    [QUOTE]My FI I are having our esession. We live in Miami I counting on my Photographer to suggest a location theme in the next few weeks. Any suggestions from my Miami or South Florida Brides???
    Posted by Mr&mrspierre[/QUOTE]
    Def check out this post...it may inspire you! <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wedding-inspiration-wednesday-engagement-pictures-ideas">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wedding-inspiration-wednesday-engagement-pictures-ideas</a>

FI and I had a picnic at hillside park. We had wine and cheese while the sun was setting. We flew a kite and FI played his guitar for me. We wanted to ride horses for our e-shoot but then decided not to. We were pretty much ourselves and we did things we love to do.

My best advice to you is consider some of the activities you and FI like to do. If you like the outdoors then there are so many places to choose from.
  • Options
    I agree with everyone else. It's about you as a couple! We love Vizcaya but we're big travelers, so our choice was easy. My friend just got hers done and she did a pier near Las Olas because their big ocean people and they came out amazing. You could even do a local fair or farmers market. Theres also the fruit and spice park, Zoo Miami,  even Lincoln Road. Its about you. There's also Christ Fellowship downtown which used to be a theater, those pics may be gorgeous if you're theater people.
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Options
    nahyeera_1nahyeera_1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    OH WOW THERE ARE SOME GREAT SUGGESTIONS!!!! We are going to sit down tonight and think...we do so much together we will have to just narrow it down...lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love everyones ideas .... and they have all given great advice.  It's about something that you love as a couple.  It should express you guys and your personalities and everything.  Hubby and I never wanted "traditional" epix, so we did something completely different.  We're both DIEHARD hockey fans, so we took ours at the Bank Atlantic Center. 

Even if theres a place that you and fi enjoy going together, or you have a "weekly ritual". Roller skating, ice skating, carnival, there are tons of different options.

Good luck!!!
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards