Hawaii
Options

maui wedding

We're looking to get married in maui on the beach. We would have about 30 family memeber attending. We would like to keep the wedding ceremony under 2000.00...is this even possible? If so does anyone have a contact # or place in Maui i can get started making arrangments and plans...I have no idea where to start?

Re: maui wedding

• Options
    Congrats! Are you having a reception after the wedding? I think you could keep ceremony costs to under $2,000. You will need to budget for a beach permit, officiant, flowers, photographer and audio/singer if you want music. The photographer will probably be the most expensive thing, and you could do flowers yourself. I would just start calling/emailing vendors for rates. Let us know how we can help!
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    You could also have a quick chat with a wedding coordinator to get her thoughts....I hired Lori Lawrence with Tropical Maui Weddings and she was so wonderful. I believe she does day-of coordination and even if you don't end up using her, she could steer you in the right direction.
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards