Vineyard Weddings
Options

Centerpieces

Show me yours??We are thinking about doing a submerged flower idea but tweaked to the wine theme, wine corks instead of marbles/rocks and grapes instead of flowers...
Photobucket

Re: Centerpieces

• Options
    corks do float. the knot had a pick of centerpieces that used short square vases and grapes that was cute. i don't have a pic but we are doing pink and red: carnations, tulips, gerbers, dahlias in short square vases and the vases are wrapped in brown silk.
  • Options
    PIB - I am using wine bottles from around Seneca Lake (also wineries are table names), with a candelabra on the top of the bottle.  Fake leave will be around the bottles to throw in the fall theme.
    -- Check out my planning page: http://sites.google.com/site/flanshanwedding/ Introducing Dragonfly Designs & Events Specializing in custom invitations, stationery & event planning for all of life's special moments! Check us out on the web: www.designedbydragonfly.com
  • Options
    PIB of my centerpieces under "Non-Pro Wedding Pics, Reception and After-Party".  They were submerged eggplant calla lilies and there was a wreath of flowers and grapes at the base. 
  • Options
    erinf02! I checked out your bio since I noticed we had the same idea for centerpieces.. and I noticed you said seneca.. My FI and I are also getting married at Belhurst! What a small world.. I also noticed your hair dresser... Danielle or aka Danni and I grew up next door to each other.. Our mothers still live next door to each other:)
  • Options
    I purchased candelabras and drapped wine vines from the winery on them (with the grapes still attached!) They also let us have bunches of grapes to put on top of the mirrors that the candelabras were on...it looked very elegant.
  • Options
    multi colored hydrangea with purple and white hyacinth poking out.....hydrangea's the filler, but the hyacinth is special for 2 reasons: 1st, because I've never gotten flowers from a guy i was seeing before, and my FI was the first to give them to me and it was a hyacinth 2nd, because I'm Persian and in our culture they say hyacinths are blooms of love that feed the soul
  • Options
    I'm thinking about using tall cylinder glass vases with curly willow and lots of ivory pillar candles as accent in the reception area. What do you think?
  • Options
    armst76, love your centerpieces, that looks great!!

We are doing lanterns with a candle sitting on flower petals which will all sit in a tray of river rocks. I guess it doesn't sound so beautiful when I write it out like that but one's been sitting on my kitchen table at home and I'm loving it!
  • Options

Well, I'm way late getting into this...wish I had found this board before my wedding, but here were mine

• Options
    erin- where is your bio?
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards