Missouri-St Louis

Science Center

I have a quick question for anyone who could answer...we are having our reception at the Science Center Planetarium and I have no idea what to put on the enclosure card.  The Science Center address will take them to the other side of the highway and from the best of my research there is no actual address for the Planetarium.

Does anyone know what to put on the enclosure card?

Re: Science Center

• edited December 2011
    I'd put:

St. Louis Science Center Planetarium
    Located in Forest Park on Clayton Avenue
    Saint Louis, MO

I google mapped it and mapquested from my old address and they both turned up fine.

We put the intersection of our wedding location because the street address turned into crazy Google Maps/ Mapquest directions, and the intersection for some reason turned out fine.  
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome reception site!  Are you going with the entirely "green" wedding offered together by the Science Center and Patty Long Catering? 
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -Lester Banks, Almost Famous
  • elrbn8elrbn8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks,  we are not able to do the total green package offered by the Science Center and Patty Long due to some food allergies.  So we will be trying to use as many local products as possible.  But haven't decided between Patty Long or the Pasta House, and recommendations?
  • edited December 2011
    Pasta House is more affordable (and though I've never attended an event they catered, I hear they do a great job), but I'm kind of biased towards Patty Long since my wedding and reception were at the 9th Street Abbey.  I know they would accomodate food allergies (I know a bride who had a totally vegan wedding by Patty Long with amazing food--you never missed the meat or animal products).

My feeling would be to go with the caterer who promises to stay local.  If that's important to you, it should be important to them.  After all, you're paying.

Another thought would be to go to saucemagazine.com and do a restaurant search for a chef who really tries to be a locavore.  If they cater, run it by the Science Center.  And enjoy!  Sounds like it will be an amazing wedding!
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -Lester Banks, Almost Famous
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards