Texas-Austin

Videographers

Hi ladies,

I'm looking for an inexpensive videographer & by inexpensive I mean the cheaper the better.  However, I do want to try to balance the cost with the quality of the work that they do too.  Any suggestions?

Also, I received an email today about The Photography Shoppe whose basic videography package is $795.  Have any of you used them?

TIA!

Re: Videographers

• edited December 2011
    I will sing the praises of Capital Wedding Video forever. They were very reasonable, have good quality work - no cheese! - and were very nice to work with. www.capitalweddingvideo.com
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• britishmibritishmi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Intandem photography and T2 productions
  • edited December 2011
    I have heard really bad things about the photography shoppe on the knot. They are a national company, so it depends on the person they send to you. I am using Altared Weddings, and granted he is not inexpensive, but when you start watching the quality of those videos compared to some of the others, I think it is worth it. You really need to watch the examples of all the videographers and make sure that the work is consistent, and that they produce something that fits you.
  • nroach78nroach78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At this point, if I was with you, I'd post on craigslist and see if you can get a freelance videographer to work with you. You might have better luck with it.
  • MnMShawMnMShaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used David Villanueva and his wife with DNA Videography.  dnavideography@yahoo.com  We found them on craigslist and I couldn't have been happier with our DVD.
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
  • edited December 2011
    We used Capital Wedding Video and were really happy with them on-site.  We haven't seen the finished product yet, but I was impressed with how thorough and constantly there they were without being in the way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards