Maine

I had my shower :):):)

I had my shower on Saturday & it was AMAZING!! I have the most amazing friends & family and they were all too generous!! Less than 10 weeks ahh!

Oh and I went to stuff my invites so I could mail them today.. I was short 30 rsvp cards.. they should be here by Wednesday but that stresses me out!

Re: I had my shower :):):)

• hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for the shower!

Yikes for the RSVPs!  I'm hoping to print my invites this week and decided to buy an extra kit just in case something goes wrong!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • littlefieldmjlittlefieldmj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's exciting about your shower - and ten weeks sounds so soon!!   Good luck on the RSVP cards! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

Wow - 10 weeks!  You must be so excited!  I'm glad the shower went great, but bum deal on the rsvp cards.  At least they'll be here in a couple of days!

Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011

Yay for showers!! Glad you had a great time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Glad your shower was wonderful.  I am also glad that the RSVP cards seem to have been an easy fix for you.
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, so happy you had a wonderful shower!! What were some of your favorite things you received?

I totally feel your pain - I had a problem with the invites (well many, actually). I think I might have already shared, but we didn't get our inner envelopes with our order. The company ended up overnighting them to us. Our invites went out - they looked beautiful. I hope yours is an easy fix too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards