Canada-Ontario
Options

personalized favour

I am looking for suggestions on where to go to look for personalized Christmas balls. We are getting married in December and thought it would be a nice favour but I don't know where to find them. I found an american website, the balls came to $300 and shipping was over $200. I refuse to pay that much for shipping. Any suggestions?

Re: personalized favour

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ornaments with names on them?  Could you buy plain ones, and a special pen to write names on yourself in calligraphy or something like that instead?  Or do you want a graphic printed on them for your wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    agree with littlin... what about getting a fancy pen and scribing them... too bad it is now february! After Christmas you could have gotten soooooooo many on sale! 

It would save lots of money to write names yourself. there are a few Christmas shops downtown... i would ask if they have a supplier to order their ornaments... maybe they will bring them in for you!? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would think an advertising merchandise company could help you. There are a few in Hamilton. I'm sure they would be able to provide you with a quote and a sample of what you are looking for. Only downside is you have to oder in large quantities so you might have extra favours after the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards