Rhode Island

A Airline Limo

Does anyone know anything bout A Airline Limo? I called last night and spoke to the owner, Chuck....well he said he was the owner, haha....and he was was great, helpful with what we will need, 3 vehicles, and weird time frames....told me send an email with details and he would make a package....just. Wanted to know if anyone had any experience with them good or bad or if they used them? Thanks!

Re: A Airline Limo

• forget this post - i think this is a fake company.
  • A Airline is a real limo company.  I used them for my wedding, which took place in October.  I had also talked to Chuck.  I had no problems with them.  They were on time, price was what I expected, they confirmed everything with me.  I'd recommend them.
  • I do believe now that they are a real company after talking with others who leave in that area - and from seeing them on the preferred vendors here - but I was SO put off by Chuck - he really killed it for me -and I probably would have booked them. he called me what seemed like every 2 minutes and e-mailed me a million times. don't nag me - because i will go elsewhere - which is what I did. he also called my work phone after I repeatedly told him not to. it was a little stalker-ish.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards