New York-Long Island

Shoes

So my first fitting is tomorrow and I still don't have shoes!  Any help for the Suffolk area would be greatly appreciated.  I will be heading out later today and then have a tiny bit of time before the fitting but they kinda made it a point to say to bring them so I am feeling the crunch :(  
Any suggestions would be tremendously appreciated!!  Thanks! 

Re: Shoes

• edited December 2011
    What are you looking for? Heels, flats, ballet slippers? Did you try payless? They have a pretty nice dyeables selection, as does David's Bridal. There's one in Lake Grove that's got a pretty good selection of shoes. Across Alexander Ave. from Smithaven Mall.
  • edited December 2011
    Casa di mario on Main street in Patchogue next to Paradise bridals also kind of accross the street from blums should you need any thing for underneath its one stop shopping!

also try Sandy's shoes on sunrise highway in Massapequa (east bound side) close to IHOP and Instructors choice dance supply

HTH
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    i found mine at saks. i didnt like any that I saw at wedding shoe stores.

• smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    got mine from zappos- free shipping both ways so i ordered 12 pairs and got one i liked and that fit!  quick delivery too
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure where to look either but I know Craft Shoes on Jericho Tpke in Commack has a bunch of wedding shoes and dyeables.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards