Florida-North Florida

Any Destin Brides?

Hi Ladies! Are there any other Destin brides out there?Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any Destin Brides?

• jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Pensacola. We've had a few Destin brides, mostly destination weddings. Welcome to the board.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh nice!  I'm in GB but we're having our wedding in Seagrove!  I was just hoping to get in touch with some brides in the area to discuss vendors and stuff.  It seems like this board is mostly Jacksonville area than anything else!Where are you getting married? If you don't mind me asking, do you have any suggestions for vendors in the area? I'm just now starting to look at caterers and trying to finalize a photographer!Thanks!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Tiger Point in Gulf Breeze. Check out this site [url]http://sites.google.com/site/neflvendorreviews/[/url] under "West Coast Brides" there should be some vendor info from Destin area. I'm not using a local photographer so I can't help there. I'm using The Cake Shop [url]http://www.thecakeshoppensacola.com/[/url] in Pensacola for my cake. I plan to DIY my flowers, buying them from Publix for bouquets only. I'm using TK Tom as my DJ. There's a review for him in the West Coast Brides section also. It is mostly Jax and Tally girls on here but everyone is really helpful and you can always get ideas from other girls no matter the location.
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sadly we don't get many Tally girls either.I'm not getting marred in Destin, but my photographer is from the area.  We're using Memories by Micha (www.memoriesbymicha.com).  She's awesome and I highly recommend her.Oh, and welcome to the board!
  • elissa81elissa81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi We are getting married in Destin at a private home we rented for the week - Our date is June 11, 2010. When are you getting married?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting married on April 25, 2010.  Do you girls know of any good catering in the area? I know big sexy, townsend and emerald coast.  Any other ideas?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Big Sexy Foods is amazing.  They catered my friend's wedding in April and it was great food. 
  • nattyd21nattyd21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married in 2 weeks in Santa Rosa Beach (right next to Seagrove). Im using Emerald Coast Catering and have been very happy with their service, also, our photographer has been great. Check out her stuff at bluchicphotographer.com. Good Luck!
  • starrz733starrz733 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am starting to plan my wedding that will be in Destin. I have started researching venues there and so far I like Emerald Grande, Santa Rosa Beach Club, The Palms, and Sandestin. I have seen a few posts about renting a house to hold the reception. I love this idea since there are so many gorgeous houses in town!

elissa81 - What site did you use to research the house you're renting?
  • starrz733starrz733 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I just booked my venue today! It is the Palazzo Del Sol house on Holiday Isle. Go to beachhousewedding.com. Gorgeous! I google'd wedding houses, and different terms like that. I also used vrbo.com and emailed away. There are quite a few that allow events. my favorites were:

Walking on Sunshine in Destiny by the Sea
    Ocean Paradise in Destiny by the Sea
    Royal Flush in Santa Rosa Beach
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards