Massachusetts-Boston

Bridesmaid gifts

What are you giving your bridesmaids for thank you gifts? Any suggestions? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bridesmaid gifts

• MisheyldMisheyld member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am giving them robes and cosmetic bags with their inital on them as gifts.  I have 7 girls and found it easier to get all the same thing.  A lot of people say shop for them like it's their birthday, but I don't want anyone to feel like their gift isn't as good as someone elses.  With 7 woman that don't all know each other, I can't take that chance.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting the girls each tiffany heart necklaces to wear with their dresses. I'm also considering making a few things for them like wedding survival bags (like you would see in the bathrooms but personalized for them) and hangers with their names on it for their dresses.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We did watches and little things like candles,lotions,and etc. But main gift was the watch. Did Skagens since I knew that was a good quality. But if they already have watches that wont be practical to give. I have found that be practical is the best gifts. My fiance shopped for his guys like it was the b-day. Got them things they would use. Like a golf organizer and bbq set.
  • edited December 2011
    I got each of my girls a Coach wristlet from the Wrentham outlets, a Lolita wine glass http://www.lolitaglasses.com and a bottle of wine. I picked out a different wine glass for each of them based on their personality. I also wrote each girl a nice note thanking them for everything.

The guys got Coach money clips/credit card holders and a Best Buy gift card.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nikkibelnikkibel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I gave my girls earrings and bracelets to wear with their dresses (they were inexpensive), custom made flip flops from Etsy, custom made purses from Etsy with their names inside, personalized mirrors for their purses, and sun catchers for their cars.  They LOVED it all.  I did go overboard, I admit.. but they spent SO much money on me and our wedding so it was worth it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    got them clutches from eclu @ Etsy

You can customize for colors, and write a message inside. She's also local, which is nice. I was very happy with them.

Also got the Dogeared necklaces from Nordstroms. http://www.dogeared.com/
  • scrippsie03scrippsie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards