Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Safeway flowers it is!

We went to Safeway of Alma School and Chandler Blvd yesterday and met the florist there. She's amazing - her name is Blanca C. She made everything really easy and explained several ways that we can save money and offered so much help. Although I did not order anything yesterday, she displayed so much confidence and gave us so much help that I'm going down this Saturday to finalize everything.

Whew! One more big thing down.

Re: Safeway flowers it is!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad you posted this! I've been looking at Safeway for my flowers as well, especially since we're not doing floral centerpieces. Congrats on the check!
    ~*February 13, 2011*~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
    163 Invited image
    17 Can't wait! image
    0 Can't come :(image
    146 are still deciding image
  • Options
    NickDanielleBNickDanielleB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have some really great prices, especially if you want to do the arrangements yourself. We decided on Gerbera Daisies, so we can pretty much take care of assembling that ourselves. The florist said it would be really easy to do ourselves. She gave me a quick quote for corsages for the moms - I think she said like $12 - $14, which is extremely doable. We have a small budget so this news made my week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the big check!  One of the best centerpieces I have ever seen were done by AJs, so I am a huge fan of the grocery store route!  They were amazing and looked like they spent a ton of money on them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards