California-Inland Empire

What does your display name stand for?

Mines is sort of obvious, Desi is short for Desiray, and I graduated high school in 2002. Whats up with yours?
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: What does your display name stand for?

• edited December 2011
    I'm obsessed with the evil witch, Maleficent, from Sleeping Beauty. I have tons of figurines and my goal is to one day see her at Disneyland! FI called me Breleficent one day and it stuck.

• edited December 2011
    mine is obvious too lol sara<3Luis  yup... I love him =)
  • MaereMaere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is a Greek Godess name for "Godess of music" I spend all my time doing music classes and stuff for the music department at my school that I adopted it for an online name. Silly, i know.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    everyones is cute!! way back in high school a group of us girls started calling each other peaches for reasons we cant remember anymore. we all have peach names and blah its kind of all silly stuff kind of a lowkey version of the pink ladies in grease i guess is the best way i can explain it.  but my internet handle has always been emilypeach.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    It's my nickname.  Short for Kasondra and 80 for the year I was born.  I am not very creative.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • KirstenAleciaKirstenAlecia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just my first and middle name....nothin special.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards