Ohio-Toledo

FU: BFF Engagement...Funny

Thank god my friend is so easy to lie too.  All three of us work in law enforcement so I had to make a fake subpoena for Ashley soon-to-be FI to have to be in court at 3:30. He got dressed in his uniform and faked that he was going to court when really he was meeting me at Maumee Bay.  I set up my camera in the bushes on the lake side of the resort so I could get pictures. 

I went and picked her up and said we were going to get massages at the resort spa (they dont have a spa but she didnt know).  When we got there Shawn was supposed to be sitting next to the fire place so when she walked by he grabbed her and took her outside and I could run out the other door to my camera, but it didnt quiet work out.

I walked in with her and said I forgot something in the car and told her to go left to the spa (where shawn was supposed to be). I then ran out the door and down to the other door to go through the resort to my camera.  As I ran in the door....Ashley was standing there looking at me like she was lost.  First thing I said was "F*CK" and she looked at me like I was nuts.  The lady asked if we needed help and I yelled  NO because Ashley was about to ask where the spa was.  I quick called Shawn, who was standing over us on the balcony he started to walk down as I went back out to my car and then she finally realized what was happening. 

I wish I had a video camera because it was hillarious.  It all worked out and hopefully in the next month we will have another Fall 2011 knottie on here.

Re: FU: BFF Engagement...Funny

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards