Florida-South Florida

Question about bridal party gifts...

So I started looking up ideas for what to get my girls and found some things I'm considering, but I'm trying to figure out- should I just do a little dinner at our house the weekend before we all fly down and give them their gifts then (since 1 or 2 things for each girl will probably be something for the house like Lolita glasses, wall plaque, figurine) or do I give them at the rehearsal?  With the gown for carry on and the way too many clothes I'll end up packing "just in case" lol, I'm wondering if it'd be too much to pack.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!

Re: Question about bridal party gifts...

• I think it would be totally fine to give them their gifts ahead of time, especially if it's something breakable like a Lolita glass. They will definitely understand since you are all traveling. If you are giving jewelry or something small also, maybe pack that and give at the rehersal dinner so then they are also recieving a little gift the night before...just to feel super special ;)
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards