Florida-North Florida
Options

Majestic Room

Ok lol so yea I have a lot questions but I was interested in the Majestic Room and the price is very affordable but I have heard a lot of bad reviews about Jennifer who I suppose took over and I also cant find a number to reach the hall to speak to anyone im thinking this may be a bad sign but I wanted you ladies thoughts etc.

Re: Majestic Room

• Options
    When I was looking at venues I found it easier to pop in during business hours.  If they were willing to take 15 minutes to answer my questions and give me prices I figured it was a good sign.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    When I was researching venues at the beach a few weeks ago, I called The Majestic Room and got Fred Davoli, the owner of Davoli Catering. He always seems rushed, and when I went to look at the venue, he couldn't make it and sent another woman, who couldn't give us many answers. I did like the place though. So I called him back because I just want to rent the venue and provide my own food, he became very rude, and said I couldn't use their linens, speaker system, etdc.. Even though the price quoted on the website I found them on, said it included these items.  After all the bad reviews I've read about them, I decided to go with The Ribault Garden Club. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards