Ohio-Cleveland

RD locations on West Side?

I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for our rehearsal dinner on the west side of Cleveland.  We want something that isn't a chain, preferably has a private room to accomodate ~30 people.
image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Re: RD locations on West Side?

• selongsaselongsa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are having our RD at Copper Cup on Dover Center Rd. in Westlake. 

• edited December 2011
    I don't remember which places had a space for 30+ (we were looking for double that!),  but Stone Mad, PJ McIntyre's, the Rockcliffe,  Bomber Squad,  all definitely have space.  We ended up getting ours catered at the church...  nice & simple! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • JenLeeSJenLeeS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours at the Winking Lizard in Lakewood. They actually have a wonderful banquet room upstairs with a private bar, outdoor patio, leather couches for mingling, etc. It still has somewhat of a sports bar feel, but we were looking for something that was casual and a place where our friends and family could get to know each other. Good luck with the hunt!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Santo's in Middleburg Hts is locally owned/operated and has wonderful Italian food, plus a party room that holds I think up to 50. I really love their food. When I lived in that area, we got up there at least once a month. YUM!

We had our RD at Antonio's (another local place) in Parma in their secondary dining room. They don't have a party room, but it worked out fine. Our group was separated from the regular diners, as that particular room holds up to 60 or so and we only had 25 at our RD.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We're doing ours at South Side. It's in Tremont on W.11th. It has a room we rented between the building and their patio that we're going be in. They have amazing food for a really good price.

2207 West 11th Street
    Cleveland, OH 44113-3605
    (216) 937-2288

Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Market in Rocky River.
    the contact info is on the website, if you just google.
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FILs were in town last weekend and we chose Palate in Strongsville.  It's a newer local ingredients/gourmet contemporary cuisine menu in a beautiful lounge setting.  If you haven't been there I highly recommend it!
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards