Ohio-Toledo
Options

Catering Help

I am attempting to plan my wedding. I was looking into Strawberry Acres. Obviously you can use whatever caterer of your choice. Does anyone have recommendations? I was looking at D&J but they don't use china and such and I feel kind of weird using plastic cups for the evening. I looked at Toledo Rents and the price to rent everything is ridiculously high. My budget for my entire wedding is $5,000. Does anyone know of a caterer that uses china and includes glassware/stemware? How much per person am I looking at?
Please help!

Re: Catering Help

• Options
    edited February 2012

Michael's Catering is really good! I believe that their base prices include plastic, but you can pay extra for china. Not sure of the exact cost though, but you should check it out!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    special occasions catering in upper sandusky. Their prices are amazing. We are having our reception at strawberry acres and we are using special occasions as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

akirken, I sent you a PM

• Options
    I am also having my reception at Strawberry Acres and we are using Carolyn's Personalized Catering. http://www.sunrisecarolyns.com/2.html. They are so nice and really decently priced. The average is about $12 per person, but you can make it less or more depending on what you want. They also have plastic as the base price but you can upgrade. I figured the plastic would be nice though since we have to do all the cleaning up at the hall after the wedding. They also offer bartenders and LOTS of different menu items! good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards