Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Affordable Officiant in Atlanta for Non Religious ceremony

Hello Knotties,

We're looking for an officiant in the Atlanta area (or anywhere our venue in Roswell, GA). My fiance and I are from different backgrounds, we both believe in God  but our beliefs are slightly different (our parents and family too), so we don't want to offend anyone, we want a non denominational ceremony. We are on a tight bidget and prefer to not spend more than $100 if thats possible. Can you reccomend anyone that you think is awesome that can do our wedding for that price or less? We thought about getting a close friend or family to get ordained and do it but we decided to not go that route. Your help is appreciated!

Re: Affordable Officiant in Atlanta for Non Religious ceremony

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Our officiant is charging us only 189. His website is: www.wedgeorgia.com
    I have been looking for one in the same price range as you for a little over a year and haven't found one for less than what he charges. Good luck!
  • Options
    kxhamiltonkxhamilton member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gwinnett County Magistrate judges charge $150 for in county, $195 for out of county.

http://www.gwinnettcourts.com/#courtsjudges_magistrate_marriageceremonies/
  • Options
    saorisenylsaorisenyl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Deanna Lancaster (people always seem to call her Rev D) is going to be doing my wedding.  She was very open to whatever we wanted, and we have multiple people to not offend of varying beliefs that ALL have very large opinions of what HAS to be done.  LOL.

Her number is - 770-831-3332

You can also find her on the vendor reviews on Wedding wire.  She has great reviews and I really like what people had to say, not the same "she was great". 
    There were details like how she can say a sentence and keep everyone calm.

I cant remember exactly what she quoted us but I know it wasn't ridiculous at all.
    Oh and also, she sent me so many sample vows, just to help figure out what we wanted.  She's very helpful.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_affordable-officiant-atlanta-non-religious-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:3379cbcb-b018-4408-ab50-59968e4615cePost:82e67b4e-7fb9-43fe-bd39-a42cb2f3766a">Re: Affordable Officiant in Atlanta for Non Religious ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]Deanna Lancaster (people always seem to call her Rev D) is going to be doing my wedding.  She was very open to whatever we wanted, and we have multiple people to not offend of varying beliefs that ALL have very large opinions of what HAS to be done.  LOL. Her number is - 770-831-3332 You can also find her on the vendor reviews on Wedding wire.  She has great reviews and I really like what people had to say, not the same "she was great".  There were details like how she can say a sentence and keep everyone calm. I cant remember exactly what she quoted us but I know it wasn't ridiculous at all. Oh and also, she sent me so many sample vows, just to help figure out what we wanted.  She's very helpful.
    Posted by saorisenyl[/QUOTE]

Ditto Rev D!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards