Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

DJ Help?! McFadden Music

Sorry for the book... but I am a little nervous! Help!

Ok.... so we just met with Mark McFadden because he had wonderful reviews. We really liked him. But, the price quote he sent me on my email was only for the reception (which he didn't state) when we asked for ceremony and reception in our price quote. Therefore the price had to go up $150, which I did not like.  And when I asked if he had any deals or promo's he said not for my date b/c he would be booked either way. Which, again, I wasnt very happy with. But the money issue aside... we both really liked him.  Then he said he was not available for our date, which I kinda figured by the email he had sent me. So he told us that we would have Jesse Gray.  I was very okay with this b/c he has some great reviews! But we just got home, and now he sent us an email saying that Jesse is already booked that day and we would have Chris. 

So.... anyone ever seen Chris from Mcfadden as a DJ? Or heard anything about him? I am a little worried about booking with a DJ we haven't met.  Also, Steve Bender has been in contact with us for a cheaper price but something about him made me nervous....

HELP
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DJ Help?! McFadden Music

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards