July 2012 Weddings
Options

Thought this might be fun to wrap up 2010

A fellow knottie on the July 2011 board posted this and I though it would be fun to start on here!!

What are some things you have learned about this year?  It can be funny, WR, NWR, etc.

Here are mine:

-Going out of your bubble/comfort zone can be a very wonderful thing.
-Moving 1500ish miles away from family and friends was the best decision FI and I have every made together.
-We love our families and friends dearly, but we're happy we're not surrounded by their drama not as often as we were =)
-Apparently my grandpa thinks I show too much cleavage...I received the As Seen on TV lace cami's that attach to your bra from my grandpa for Xmas..haha  http://www.asseenontvvideo.com/512216/Cami-Secret-Clip-on-Camisole.html
-I love being Suzie Homemaker
-Didn't realize that choosing a career could be one of the hardest decisions ever made

Re: Thought this might be fun to wrap up 2010

• Options
    This is fun!!

Looking back... I realize/learned:

- Putting your dog to sleep is a lot harder than people think it is.
    - Getting a puppy a few months before putting the sick one down is a good idea; it really does lessen the sadness.
    - I really can be surprised.. I never thought the day would come, but then he proposed and I was totally shocked. :)
    - I have a lot more family members than I thought - I realized this when starting the guest list.
    - It can't always be work, work, work there has to be fun added in somewhere.
    - I have an obsession with buying stuff for my "hope chest"... especially Christmas stuff. I need therapy or something for it. I have no idea what we're going to register for now because I've bought most of it myself (oops!)
    - Not to ask my FI whether I should cut my hair short or keep it long... I don't know if he'll pop another surprise on me. He knows I like my hair long - and we had talked about how I wanted to look on our wedding day before... but he insisted I get it cut.

I'm sure there is more... but I can't think of any off the top of my head.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards