Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

wedding dress help!

I have been searching for tea length wedding dresses and have not found much luck. I was wondering if anyone had   suggestions for places to look outside of the reading bridal district and davids bridal... i am having a hard time. I know i can get dresses cut but i would like to see the dress short rather than cut it and hate it! any help is great thanks!

Re: wedding dress help!

• Options
    I bought my dress at an off the rack store called Price Brothers in downtown Dayton, I don't know how close to Dayton you are...They have a huge selection and I had such a good time there, I loved the ladies. I know I saw some tea length dresses there but that was a while ago, and of course the selection always changes!
  • Options
    My friend went with a nice bridesmaid's dress that came in ivory or white.  If you wanted bling, you could always add a belt or snazzy veil.
  • Options
    There is also Fabulous Bridal in Covington that may have something.
  • Options
    Have you tried Jcrew? They have some really nice bridsmaid dresses that could double for what you're looking for
  • Options
    You can have a try to visit www.cheap-bridal.com .Cheap-bridal.com can offer many beautiful wedding dresses by different designers.You can find your dress on the website.Hope it helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards