Texas-San Antonio
Options

HELP! IDEAS!

Okay, my wedding is Saturday November 26th and I live in San Antonio, Tx. I was planning to have the ceremony only at The Oasis at Medina Lake. I fell in LOVE with the site, had it booked, signed the contracts, but unfortunatley had to change it due to complicated subject. So now I'm having to change the ceremony location but I need ideas. I wanted an outdoor, preferably by water, but have no clue where to start.  I mostly loved the idea of getting married with water in the background. River, waterfall, lake, anthing will do. PLEASE HELP! The issue I've been having is I can't find a place I like or a place that will be able to do ceremony only due to I already have the reception location booked. I', looking for anything in san antonio, or surrounding areas as far out as medinal lake or san marcos!

Re: HELP! IDEAS!

• Options
    samleona1224samleona1224 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, my wedding is Saturday November 26th and I live in San Antonio, Tx. I was planning to have the ceremony only at The Oasis at Medina Lake. I fell in LOVE with the site, had it booked, signed the contracts, but unfortunatley had to change it due to complicated subject. So now I'm having to change the ceremony location but I need ideas. I wanted an outdoor, preferably by water, but have no clue where to start.  I mostly loved the idea of getting married with water in the background. River, waterfall, lake, anthing will do. PLEASE HELP! The issue I've been having is I can't find a place I like or a place that will be able to do ceremony only due to I already have the reception location booked. I', looking for anything in san antonio, or surrounding areas as far out as medinal lake or san marcos!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you try your local board?
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think your local board will be the best bet like PP said. I'll move you over there in hopes they can help!

Happy Planning!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Where is the reception going to be?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Marquardt Ranch is beautiful, it's in Boerne, I don't know if that's out of your range or not; nor am I sure if they'd do ONLY ceremony, but it could be an idea to look into.
    Mrs. Vail 11.11.11
  • Options
    kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just spent a girls weekend at the Courtyard Marriott River Village in New Braunfels.  It is right on the river, and it is gorgeous.  The people there were so nice and very accomodating.  They might be able to do just the ceremony down by the river!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Gardens at Old Town Helotes will allow you to book ceremony only for $500.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards